A Small Nautical Dining Room

Thursday, September 9, 2021

It doesn't matter if you live in San Diego, California or Colorado, the ocean is always part of the design and landscape of any small nautical dining room. But it's also important to remember that the oceans and waterways throughout the United States are vast and there are literally thousands of islands in our great country. Many of these islands are not actually inhabited and there may be no restaurants on them. If you visit a restaurant in one of these islands, you will not find any seating but the cooks who are usually very aware of their surroundings and can anticipate what is going to happen before it happens. There are also many places where the island itself can become an exciting adventure from which you can learn a lot.

I recently took my son and his friends on a three-day cruise through the Pacific Ocean. We stopped at the Bering Sea and we loved every minute of it. As we cruised along we saw many whales, dolphins, sharks and humpback whales. The small nautical dining room had a bench that faced the water so we could have given the view of the horizon the same as we might enjoy seeing it from the beach.

The Beauty of the Nautical Dining Room

When we were done touring the world we returned to our small nautical dining room. We ate breakfast on the sands of what appeared to be a very small island and enjoyed the beautiful scenery that day. The next meal was a great success, even though the food was not anything special. It was a small burger and I ate half of it. My son wanted to start making his food but I told him that this would be a good thing. That morning we had pancakes, sausage and bacon, and for dessert we got two large English wafers.

There was only one problem, we were on vacation and it was late afternoon. What to do? We sat down on the beach and enjoyed the sunset. My wife ate a biscuit and I ate an apple. Suddenly my stomach felt sick and I knew it was food poisoning. I threw up the food and went to lie down on the beach.

Convenience of the Nautical Dining Room

While lying there, I looked up and saw two boys lying on the beach playing with their heads. One of them was pushing the other under the water while he was rolling on his back. I looked over and saw a small table nearby, which was occupied by my cousin. He was eating some sort of fish which he had caught the day before on his fishing rod. The fish looked like small blue fish.

My cousin went over and helped me clean up and my uncle took his new portable nautical dining room table from the shore and set it up on the sand. We all enjoyed our lunch and then went back to the beach. My uncle had left some stuff over at the house and so I went over and cleaned some of it up while he loaded his things into his car. I loaded up his car with everything and we went back over to his house. When we got there, his fish had dried out and he said that he didn't know what to do with it because no one else wanted it.

Tips for Making a Fun Nautical Dining Room

My aunt told me that the fish would be better off in the sun. This sent me over to the beach to fetch some sand and set it up. I filled up some bowls with the sand and brought it back over to his house. We enjoyed our lunch and my uncle were very happy.

So here is the very small nautical dining room that my aunt had painted up. It has since been used as a wonderful buffet table for family and friends when they visit. The sand will probably never dry out again because my uncle took such care of it. It will certainly attract guests if you ever decide to make use of it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment